My Wonderland.

March 2012

March 2012
Presented by Niki and Wintee

Friday, May 18, 2012

Busy Friday - ROM Site Visits

I woke up early cox they wake me up for breakfast.
Baby was woken up by them too.






My boys. <3


They had their treat treat, while we prepare to head out.





A busy day for us today.

1. Pick Yui up from Yishun
2. Tanjong Pagar for Bridal shop visits
3. Fullerton people for site visit at Fullerton Bay
4. Sentosa, Amara Sanctuary for Site Visit
5. Vivo City for Wedding Bands (Love & Co)

Here we go...  

While on Cab:

AND I DIDN'T TAKE ANY PHOTOS WITH YUI !!??
Yeap, no photos at Tanjong Paga either???!

I have nothing much to blog about the wedding gowns nor bridal shop. Zero comment.

Here is Fullerton:




I didn't even bother to take pics of Fullerton Bay itself cuz we didn't fancy that space. Nebermind, we moved on. Lunch was Burger King @ Cheveron House (Raffles Place)





And headed down to Amara @ Sentosa:

We felt something different the very moment we step into this Cafe called Shutters.




And they have a private table, which we can use if for family table IF we chose here.


Their outdoor - 'smoking area'



And the Glass Pavilion


I believe it'll look nicer during night time.
Its beside a row of hotel rooms.




Dinner was at Shin Kushiya.



And baby bought the Primer I want for me !!! <3

Shopped around looking at Wedding bands.
We really love the pair we saw at Love & Co. But we decided to look around some more cox Wedding Bands are forever. :)

Reach home to find my room being ransacked by the two rascals. LOL........

Cute lil rascals. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment